NEW HOPE CHRISTIAN CENTER – REOPENING STRATEGY
BREAKING NEWS JUNE 26, 2020
Your Safety is Our First Priority
Everyone including Bishop & First Lady are excited to return, but we must understand that our fellowship will be and look a little different than what we are familiar with. This will probably go on for a while, but we can get through it together and successfully. Prayerfully, we will get back to some form of normalcy as we had before Covid19 arrived.
New Hope’s guidelines for reopening will move in two phases. Phase 1 will be parking lot services weather permitting. Phase 2 will be in-person worship services on Sundays. We will take all measures and cautions as we move into Phase 2. We will comply and adhere to the CDC guidelines along with governmental requirements as appropriate. We all look forward to when these safety restrictions will no longer be required.
New Hope Christian Center will have in-person worship services only on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. Everyone who desires the opportunity to attend an in-person service will need to follow all the safety restrictions provided by the CDC and put in place by New Hope Christian Center in our Phases. We will practice social distancing which will put some limitations on all who can attend the service. We will continue to stream our online services as well to those that are unable to attend in-person services. Our online services will be live streamed on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. and Bible Studies on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
Children and God Squad Youth
As we reopen in our In-Person Services in Phase 2 we want all the children to be safe. To safeguard our children and youth we need parents to keep their children close to them at all times during the services. Social distancing can be a difficult concept for young people to understand, and even harder to follow with the excitement of seeing their church family and friends after months away from each other. Please disallow your children to move around freely alone without your supervision. Your cooperation is necessary.
Reopening Safety Precaution Guidelines
To keep everyone as safe as possible, our strategy for safety protocols and precautions are as follows:
- All members attending must cooperate and follow all set forth guidelines.
- We will completely disinfect and sanitize our facility after each service.
- We will all wear masks and practice social distancing.
- We will temporarily discontinue all physical contact, such as walking to the offering bucket, greeting each other with hugs, kisses and handshakes, and after service fellowshipping in the church foyer.
- We will enter and exit the church in family groups with social distancing in place.
- There will be limited access in the church. The sanctuary and restrooms only.
- All at risk or ill members must remain at home. Please do not attend service sick.
New Hope Christian Center
Reopening Phase Guidelines
Parking Lot Services – Began Sunday, June 21, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m. and
will continue until further notice and/or as long as the weather permits.
If inclement weather occurs, preventing the parking lot service we will stream online only. Notifications will be sent to members through our church database (Flocknote). Please make sure your information is updated at all times.
You can remain in your cars and listen to the service through your radio. The station will be given to you to tune into as you enter the parking lot. If you get out of your car, please put on your mask and social distance.
In-Person Service in our Sanctuary – This will begin upon notification from Bishop as to the determined date of our first In-Person Service. (We will move progressively and safely into our facility.)
We will follow all the safety precautions listed above. If any additional precautions are needed, they will be announced. If you or a family member becomes ill with the virus, please notify the church immediately so proper procedures of notification can be implemented. Prayerfully, by the grace of God we will not have to do this.
Our church doors will be closely monitored and all special guest will be welcomed, but every guest will be asked to follow our safety precautions and complete a visitor card to help us in tracing, if necessary. Failure to comply will be addressed on an individual basis.
We will progressively begin to add additional services such as in-person bible study, CET training classes and special classes as permitted by the state and federal regulations.
Our prayer is that even though you will see more face masks and a lot more hand sanitizer available when you come back inside. Know one thing you are HOME! Thank you for your compliance with these temporary precautions. We appreciate your prayers and cooperation.
In closing, we understand that some members and visitors may not yet feel comfortable returning to in-person services. And that’s okay. Please know that we love and support you and your decision. We welcome you to continue joining us online and look forward to worshipping with you as a church family in the future.
BREAKING NEWS – MARCH, 2020
This is an unprecedented time and we are making adjustments to deal with what is happening in the world. Recognize that this did not catch our GOD by surprise. God will always prevail over evil. We ask that you DO NOT be shaken and continue to be committed to God, your family, and your church. We are advising that every day with your family to pray Psalm 91 over them, take communion, plead the blood of Jesus for protection to combat this plague. Worship God Church! This is the power and authority of the church. Do not participate in the fear! A greater glory is coming. Get Ready!
1. SERVICES: Whether we are gathered or scattered be with God intentionally. Online Services will be held on Youtube and Facebook: Bible Study on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday Worship Service at 11:30 a.m. We ask that you join in and invite family and friends too.
2. GIVING: You should give your usual tithes and offering as normal. Keep your financial covenant of giving unto the Lord and His work. Our church must continue to be maintained. Various methods of giving: CashApp, Mail it, or go to our website NHCCnow.com under Giving Center and use Paypal, Debit or Credit Card.
3. COMMUNICATION: We will communicate via text, emails, and our church website. If you do not want to be included, please notify us directly. We will try to send messages around 6:00 p.m. as a standard so you can be looking for them. Phone calls will be forthcoming too.
4. God Chasers Prayer Meeting will rise and shine on Saturday, March 21st in our homes at 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. With one accord, we can stay in our pajamas and seek God.
Objectives: Repentance – II Chronicles 7:14, Isaiah 55:7, Ezekiel 18:21
Enemy – Luke 10:19, Matthew 16:19, Matthew 10:1, Matthew 12:29
Peace – Philippians 4:6, Isaiah 26:3, John 14:1, John 16:33
Fear – II Timothy 1:7, Psalm 34:4-7, Psalm 56:3-4, Psalm 57:1-3
First Hour lay in God’s presence, Second Hour pray objectives, Third Hour make confessions
5. GUARD: Guard your heart and mind against the news, and social media platforms. Do not drown yourself in them. There are too many people with opinions, comments, and thoughts that are not aligned with scripture. Read your bible and abstain. God will speak to HIS people.
6. PEACE: Keep your peace. Stay informed and be responsible with the guidelines from the government, your job, and CDC. Rest, read, and worship. To lighten the atmosphere play, and enjoy your family. Keep the atmosphere stress free. Philippians 4:7; Romans 13:1-2
7. PRAY: Pray and pray some more with your family. Repent for the sins of our nation. Ask for God’s mercy to end the plague. Come against this plague in Jesus name. Command it to loose its hold on our state and country. Speak peace and comfort over lives. Rebuke fear and uncertainty. Psalm 67:2
8. RESPONSE: When text, or emails are sent to you, please send a simple response “Got It”. This will let us know who is being reached or not. It will also let us know you are in unity with us. If we do not have either a cell number or email for you, please send it via text or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that we keep in contact with one another. So check on each other and be an encouragement to each other in the faith.
Every ministry is handling this plague in various ways, but this is how your ministry is handling things. It is unwise to compare ourselves against ourselves. II Corinthians 10:12. Our prayer is that this will come to a conclusion sooner than later and that we will be back in fellowship with one another again. We love you and our praying for you and your family.
Bishop & Evangelist Wellington